April 16, 2017

he is risen

...he is risen indeed!  Praise God from whom all blessings flow.  Praise Him all creatures here below.  Easter is such a beautiful time of celebration and reflection for all Christ had done for us at the cross.  Praise God it did not end at the cross.  Praise God that Jesus rose on the third day.  For me.  For you.  For everyone who will accept His free gift of grace.  I am grateful today for the hope I have in Christ.  I'm also grateful for family and delicious food!

This is my favorite tradition.  The Seder Meal.  Just seeing the table so beautifully set makes my heart happy.  Thank you Auntie Lorna for starting and continuing this tradition.

King of Kings and Lord of Lords Glory, Alleluia. (no peaking!)
Auntie Lorna gave the instructions and hints...and Noah found the Afikoman this year!
Ava Roo made up and led some games outside for the littles. I love her.
Wait! One last photo. The traditional Easter clothing pose. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment