May 25, 2017

happy #11 sweet girl

Ava Roo I cannot count the ways I love YOU!  From the moment you arrived you stole my heart.  You push and challenge me and delight me to my core.  The way those babies love on you makes me smile.  You are going to be such a great mama someday.  Just please promise me you will always be my sweet little pookie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA ROO!
For my kids birthday's I really try to make them special and fun.  This year for Ava I thought she would really like to go swimming!  After breakfast and hanging out we headed to Rainier Beach pool, only to find out that we (I) misread the website and thus we missed the pool time.  Lame.  Ok baby girl, how does a root beer float sound??  Off to McDonalds!  Pull up to the drive thru...."we are out of ice-cream."  What?!  Off to a different McD's and you better believe I got my girl her root beer float!  Now, let's try Gene Coulon park and swim in the lake, that would be fun!  We get there....water is closed for algae treatment.  You have to be KIDDING?!  At least they have a pretty awesome park where my girl cranked out some chin ups.

All she wanted to do for her special day?  Go on a dinner date with her Daddy.
Sweet cousin Katie sent this special girl beautiful flowers on her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment