May 13, 2017

happy #9 little man

My sweet little man, you are turning NINE years old today.  Your last year before double digits.  We love you SO very much.  Nearly every day you say something to make me laugh and something that makes me crazy.  These days are going by so fast and at each stage I wish I could just freeze time.  It has been such a privilege and honor to be your mama.  Love you buddy.

Favorite dinner:  Red Robin Mac and Cheese!
Then fishing with Daddy and Ava.
Presents: Nana the Great gifted Noah with a bow and arrows! He was quite pleased.
Gifts from sister are so sweet.

Then there are the things you say.

Noah: You know how I can tell that I'm 9?
Me: How?
Noah: Because 9 year olds know how to keep their mouths shut.
.....and sometimes 40 year olds need to know when to keep their mouths shut.

.....And just because I'm 9 doesn't mean I'm gonna go for a fancy lady.

Oh my goodness. Reading this back it sounds so sassy, but Brian was being really sassy. This was directed at Brian who was bossing me while driving. It was pretty hilarious. I have no explanation for the "fancy lady" comment. That's aaaall Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment