September 18, 2017

Lewis & Clark Tour

This year for school we will be studying American History.  What better way to kick off the school year than an adventure with the one and only NANA to see where Lewis and Clark found the Pacific Ocean?  This has to have been one of my favorite trips.  It was incredible.


We had to spend the day at the BEACH! I am pretty sure I have salt water in my veins. Beach or mountains? I would choose beach every time, even though I do LOVE the mountains.

It wouldn't really be any fun if there weren't a little adventure? My sweet mama did something she hates....drove down the beach to come and pick us up. We had walked really far and weren't sure about getting back. The problem? At the last moment she decided to swing wide to turn around....um....oops. She ended up in the soft sand. In a minivan. The tide coming in. Good thing we had a hero come to our rescue! She's smiling here BUT she sure wasn't before he arrived. hee hee hee
These two are my favorite. This is just beautiful to me. Noah, jumping off something. Ava running like a gazelle. Sums up their personalities.


Dead Man's Cove!
Fort Clatsop

Nature walk with Nana. I love this because I used to do the same thing with Gabbie.
My little Sacajawea! She made this outfit, with Nana's help, and one for her little Pomp too!

No comments:

Post a Comment